Thursday, April 16, 2009

If love at first sight is real ...

Then Ryan should have fallen for me a long time ago. I have proof. See?


Can't tell what's going on? Allow me to expound:

When Ryan and I figured out that we were running Cross Country at the same time, I got out my old pictures CD to see if we'd ever crossed (no pun intended) paths. And this is what I found. I guess I'm not surprised he never asked for my number after a race ... but seriously, what are Ryan and his friends doing? Don't teenage boys know what kind of damage they can do to a girl's self-esteem by lining up like that to see her sweat? Sadistic, I tell you.

Maybe it's good we never really met in high school.

5 comments:

JGW said...

When running, girls don't sweat. They glisten. :)

Wildfire said...

I daresay that is one of the best pictures of you I've ever seen. Here's hoping your wedding pictures look that good! ;)

Jenn J. said...

Ok, I am laughing so hard right now. "Whoa! Let that one pass by, boys. Let's see what else Madison has to offer." Thank goodness for second chances. To think you could have just walked (or sweatly, ran frantically) out of Ryan's life forever.

Jenn J. said...

And by the way, seriously unflattering picture. :) I'm glad to see you do have one.

LeaDawn said...

Bre! That is awesome! haha- I don't know what Ryan was thinking to let you run past like that.