Thursday, May 8, 2008

Answer: She's Been Domesticated

I knew it when I saw the baked potatoes.

It happens to all of us eventually, I suppose. But when I moved in to an apartment with LeaDawn at the beginning of Fall Semester 2006, she was so independent and unattached. I didn't think the day would come this soon. But come it did.

I went to visit LeaDawn after I got finished at the temple the other day. Daniel was going on a retreat for Sports Activities that night and needed to bake some potatoes to take up to Victor for dinner. LeaDawn wanted to help him. While Daniel was in class, LeaDawn was working on some floor plans on her laptop. Many people wouldn't see anything out of the ordinary. But I know LeaDawn, and I saw something big happening.

She was working from home and cooking dinner for a boy. Do you know what that means? Answer: See Title.

No comments: