Monday, October 27, 2008

¡Voy a México y Guatemala y Belize!

Did you like that subject? Well, I'm going to be speaking a lot more (and better) Spanish than that by the end of next semester. At least, I better be, because of this little e-mail I got last week:


I know you can't read that, so I'll just tell you what it says:

"Welcome to the MesoAmerica tour and congratulations! (This is your official acceptance letter.)"

Horray! It's official — I paid my money and locked in to what will be my next big adventure and an unforgettable experience! I'll spend a month touring Mexico, Guatemala and Belize. I'll climb volcanoes and pyramids,



eat REAL Mexican food, sleep in mosquito nets, explore the jungle,



snorkle in the Carribean, stay with members of the Church in central America



AND earn six credits.

Can you think of anything better? After spending two weeks in April in the classroom (I don't know what I'm taking yet, but probably a Sociology class and an English class), we'll go at the end of April/beginning of May and come home at the end of the month. Basically, don't ask if I can do anything next May. I'm busy. :)

I don't know much more about it because I'm in Utah and haven't been to any meetings, but I do know it's going to be incredible. I'm saving up a lot of money.

Donations accepted.

(Note: All those pictures are from past years of this same tour)

5 comments:

Jenn J. said...

Congrats, again! You'll be the cutest, little blonde in Mexico.

mckenzie said...

COngrats Bre! This is your cousin McKenzie and your blog is adorable. I am so excited for you to go on your trip!

Natasha said...

Congrats Bre!!! That is so exciting! It was good to see you last weekend, thanks for the ride!

shaneshaneshane said...

that's awesome! felicidades!

JeNnA said...

wow how exciting breanna!!! i found your blog once... but never left a comment, now i'll be back more often... becasue you are an amazig writer!! ;)