Friday, March 13, 2009

Did you hear?

I'm getting married!

Blame it on my full credit load, the magazine or even Ryan himself, but I haven't devoted nearly the time to my blog it deserves (oops! Sorry, blog ...). But since I got my SECOND-EVER blog request from Natasha (thanks Nat!), I'm again happy to oblige.

THE PROPOSAL
Of course, my favorite part is that it came from that cute boy in the picture and that it ended with this:

but I have a feeling that may not appease you. So, for your blog-reading pleasure, I've invited a GUEST BLOGGER to tell you all about how he did it. Take it away, Ry:

See next post - Duke is playing. But I sure am happy!

:) That's my Ryan. He's a keeper. I guess you'll hear that story later. But I'm a little less interested in the game, so while I pretend to pay attention for his sake, I guess I'll answer the other questions people usually ask:

THE DATE
June 13, 2009
THE PLACE
Rexburg Idaho Temple (the reception is in Rexburg, too)
THE COLORS
Brown and light blue (yes, that's North Carolina blue ... I call it "baby blue" for Ryan's sake)

Ryan= the best ever
Me= very very happy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. Seriously way stoked for you and can't wait to hear the engagement story!

Katie said...

YAY! Congratulations. When I first found out, I was so excited for you, then when I found out you were marrying Ryan, I was even more excited! Ryan is such a great guy. I remember when I always mixed up Ryan and Brett (what a horrible editor I was.. ha ha). Congratulations again. I am sure you two will be so happy!

mckenzie said...

Congratulations and welsome to the club, its a really good club!

shaneshaneshane said...

bre you look happy as a clam! and i don't know who made that saying up, but i am happy for you too! and i dunno who this ryan guy is, but if he turns out to be a chump and doesn't take good care of you and support you when you run for governor one day, I will personally elbow him in the mouth! cuz bre is the best!

Melinda said...

Congratulations you cute girl! That's great news. Well I'm really excited for you, he looks like a great guy. Good luck with all the fun planning, weddings are awesome. Can't wait to see all the fun things you come up with.

Jenn J. said...

What?! How come nobody told me about this?

Ha ha, I'm so funny. I love that you and Ryan are going to be "you and Ryan" forever. So cute. He's great. You're great. I hope Duke did great.

Love you!

JeNnA said...

How exciting! He's a lucky guy! What more do I need to say?