Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Heading South

It looks like Andy Bernard knows what he's talking about. I got the internship. :)

This summer, I'll write for the news section of this magazine (it might look familiar):



















And some of my stuff will also go on these glossy pages (look carefully — they're different):


















And if I understand correctly, I'll write a little bit for lds.org.

Can you say "Dream job"?
Ryan's transferring to BYU and I'm graduating in April (yipee!) so we were headed South anyway. Also, if any of you know Ryan Kunz, I'll be doing the same internship he's doing right now. We'll move to Utah next April and live the BYU dream (even if I will be working mere inches from the U for the first few months) for the next three or four years until Ryan finishes his degrees.

Good thing we love Utah.

8 comments:

Katie said...

That is wonderful! Congratulations.

Lori Jane said...

Ahhh! Congratulations! That is really really cool! So is this an internship or a permanent thing. Can I have you two over for dinner when you get here :D?

Tara said...

Yay! I did an internship with the news section, too! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! Definitely a triple exclamation point internship. Plus you will get to work with Melissa Merrill. I am beyond jealous. Let's all do lunch sometime when you start!

Chanae said...

Congratulations!! That will be such a great experience! And you will do an amazing job there!

Adam and Bri said...

Congrats Bre! You're gonna rock it.

Jenn J. said...

It's about time you came out with it! I kept wondering if you were going to blog about this. Congrats again! You'll be fabulous. I only wish you were going to be moving by ME instead of by those "others." :)

acp08 said...

Love it! and i little bit jealous... Congrats!

Team Allen said...

Bre! that's awesome..congrats you will do so amazing at that. Writing would have definitely been my number one choice if I had not been a nurse. You will a lucky girl I'll watch for your writing. Good luck!