Saturday, November 22, 2008

I know. I'm lame

So I have about a hundred million ideas of awesome things to blog about, but I'm not feeling particularly creative tonight (Max Hall broke my heart when he collapsed on himself like a dying star). Perhaps tomorrow or the next day I'll get the motivation, but since I'm wallowing in BYU's sorrow I've resorted to a blog cop-out. Here's the tag that Natasha sent my way (thanks Nat!). And McKenzie, I'll get to yours next time I'm feeling down.

8 Things Tag

8 Things I am PASSIONATE About
1. Writing/Journalism
2. The gospel
3. Learning
4. EFY
5. Music lyrics/poetry
6. Grammar
7. Photography
8. My family

8 "words" or "phrases" I say often
1. What!?
2. Fetch.
3. Seriously?
4. Sorry, man.
5. Dude!
6. Oh ... my gosh.
7. Are you kidding me?
8. Sweet.

8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Go on a mission
2. Write a novel
3. Go to Fenway Park
4. Have a really cute family
5. Swim in the Mediterranean
6. Zipline through the jungle
7. Get a Master's Degree
8. See Les Miserables on Broadway in New York

8 Things I have learned from my past
1. It's OK to make mistakes as long as you don't repeat them
2. Everyone can teach you something
3. Always let people teach you
4. Forgive others and forgive yourself
5. Work hard, play hard
6. Don't bottle things up inside
7. Family is important
8. The gospel is EVERYTHING

8 Places I would love to see...
1. New York City
2. Paris
3. London
4. Rome
5. Boston
6. Australia
7. Africa
8. Guatemala

8 Things I Currently Need or Want
1. Scholarships
2. New clothes
3. Someone to drop out of the 9 a.m. CIT 230 class so I don't have to get up at 7:45 a.m.
4. My hair highlighted (I'm getting roots ...)
5. Someone to buy my housing contract
6. A headlight for my car
7. A letter
8. A new iPod — mine tragically died recently ... I don't want to talk about it

2 comments:

Jenn J. said...

Ok, every phrase you had written there, I could hear the Bre tones as I read them. You got them all right on.
The things you want:
1. Scholarships-
Don't you already have several of those? :)
2. New clothes-
Amen sister.
3. Someone to drop out of the 9 a.m. CIT 230 class so I don't have to get up at 7:45 a.m.-
Good luck with that one. Don't you have some kind of pull at that school? Whatever happened to it's not what you know, but who??
4. My hair highlighted (I'm getting roots ...)-
I had an excellent hair lady in Provo. Call me I can give you her number if you want.
5. Someone to buy my housing contract.-
Just go stand by the front office door and ask every poor sucker who walks in if they are there to buy a contract. Then snag them. Problem solved.
6. A headlight for my car-
You better do that as long as you're on Utah territory. They're nazi about that here. Seriously. They will ticket you, then they'll haunt you every day until you get it fixed. I speak from experience. Consider yourself warned.
7. A letter-
Um, I didn't know you were missing that. Give me your address, I get something in the mail.
8. A new iPod — mine tragically died recently ... I don't want to talk about it.
Gee, wonder what Bre is getting for Christmas this year.

Jacob Divett said...

Your new car needs a headlight already?