Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm not a professional ... yet


So remember how LeaDawn is getting married? I think I'm having almost as much fun with this as she is (perhaps I'm living it all a little bit vicariously as well). I work for Utah Valley Bride from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and help LeaDawn BECOME a bride whenever she'll let me. What can I say? I'm a little wedding-happy.

And in the spirit of humoring me, LeaDawn let me take her ENGAGEMENT PICTURES!!! She's a smart girl and got a real professional as well, but I think
some of these turned out pretty well and she chose some for the invitation. I just love these two. Oh, and a special thanks to Bonnie Olaveson for letting me use her camera and the small town (does it count as a town?) of LaBelle, Idaho for being so pretty in the fall.








Oh, and for more fun wedding plans (or ideas, if you're one of my friends who happens to be engaged) click on "LeaDawn and Daniel" over on the left. I talked her into starting a wedding blog. I know, I know, it's genius ... I'm thinking of starting a wedding consultation business.

Invitations coming soon!

3 comments:

JeNnA said...

Breanna you sure living life up aren't you! thats so great! leaving utah huh? ya it'll be sad for me to leave here to! i am getting used to ogden.... even though it really.... really is a stinky town! and photograpghy... you are so well rounded! i loved you updated posts! yer so great!

mckenzie said...

You are so funny! Better be careful, you'll be married in nothing flat!

Jenn J. said...

Wait, I came here today to read about the recent encounter with your bff Cosmo!

But... looking at LeaDawn is a fine alternative. :) She's cute. You're a great photographer, and I'm glad you're such a good little brides helper.

P.S. If I bring my camera home for Turkey Day, maybe you can snap some pictures of my *cute* family. Can I afford you?