Thursday, May 7, 2009

Viva Las Vegas


A conversation between Ryan and his sister Camille (who's from Las Vegas) on the phone yesterday:

Ryan: You're flying home after the wedding? I thought you were driving.
Camille: Yeah, we were. Change of plans.
Ryan: So, you're flying out of Idaho Falls?
Camille: Yep. On the 15th (laughs). There are only two flights that week, and the other's not till Friday.
Ryan: So, you're ...
Camille: Flying with you and Bre to your Honeymoon? Yep.

Nothing like bonding with my new sister-in-law right out of the gate, yeah?

6 comments:

JGW said...

hahahaha ... that's great.

Camille said...

ha ha... I've never been on someone else's honeymoon! The best part is, I was thinking that Canon would ride by you guys. ;-) I'm sure we could arrange it.

Tara said...

My in-laws picked my sister in law and her husband up at the hotel and drove them to the airport the day after their wedding .... yep the joys of family bonding :)

Jenn J. said...

Cool! Maybe you guys could share peanuts.

acp08 said...

well, at least it's the plane and not in a car.... hopefully the plane is big.

Geoff Nielson said...

Think of all the awkward comments people will make

"Ooooh.... you are on your honeymoon....(t-he t-he)

lol, thats ok, I am staying at home for my honeymoon. I think my parents will leave during the day. Croquet (sp) in the yard, kool aid. Should be AWESOME