Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tuesdays just got better

I've never had a good relationship with Tuesdays. I think it started in high school when I had piano lessons Tuesday mornings at 6:15 a.m. — yes, you read that right. 6:15 IN THE MORNING. It was especially disgusting in January.

Have you ever noticed what a "nothing" day Tuesday is? It's not Monday, so it doesn't have the whole "fresh start" thing going for it. It's not the middle marker like Wednesday, it doesn't have good TV and it's not the weekend. It's just a nothing day.

But yesterday, well, it was a really, really good day.

I had an interview with my bishop, and I got my recommend. So now I can go here:



with him

in 24 days.

Maybe Tuesdays aren't so bad after all.

9 comments:

acp08 said...

YAY for Tuesdays!

JGW said...

This post just makes me smile! I'm so happy for you :)

Rach said...

Bre you are so stinkin' cute! and i'm so so happy for you!

Jenn J. said...

1. Very cool about the recommend. Twenty-four days will be here before you know it. You and Ryan couldn't be cuter. (I know I'm biased, but come on... who wouldn't love that picture?)

2. I'm sorry to hear about the 6:15 piano lessons. Seems like I remember when that was happening. I guess it paid off, since you know... you have mad piano skills now.

3. If Tuesdays are no good for you, I advice you take up watching The Biggest Loser. I never watched it until two seasons ago. Now I love it. So, you know, if you get bored enough, tune in.

shaneshaneshane said...

Fringe is on on Tuesdays. Best show since the X-Files.

Geoff Nielson said...

Wait, you're getting married?
Ryan was my roommate! wow, the world is so small

Geoff Nielson said...

oh bree, I left comments on random postings, so you might have to go look for them. It will be like an easter egg hunt, and no, I am not depressed because Cheryl is gone, I was tired everytime you guys saw me lol

JeNnA said...

ahhhh how great!!! way to go.... so I just wanted to thank you for putting the jon schmidt song on your blog. I have really been wanting to listen to it and man did i get the chills! ahh! thanks!!

Jenn J. said...

Bre, just a little reminder (as if you needed one :)) You're in the single digits now. NINE days. Nine days....