Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Have you missed me?

I know I haven't blogged in what seems like weeks, and that's probably because it's been a few weeks, but I have an excuse.

No internet.

Did you know apartments even CAME without internet these days? Apparently when you're married they expect you to pay for every little thing. But you know what? It's wonderful. We bought couches the other day. (And they're ADORABLE. But not here yet. Don't worry, I'll post pictures when they get here.)

I know that to be a good little newlywed blogger I need to get on the ball and post a million pictures of our adorable wedding, but luckily I have a wonderful family (old and new ... and both!) that already threw some out into cyberspace. Check them out here (sorry, it's a private blog) and here (at my wicked-talented sister-in-law's blog) and here (see post "My Cousins Got Married." McKenzie is hilarious).

Someday, when we earn enough money for Internet, I'll post pictures and everything. For now, my random ramblings will have to suffice.

I LOVE BEING MARRIED!

3 comments:

acp08 said...

yay! thanks for the links... LOVE the sparklers!

Ron Bennett said...

For the record, I TOTALLY missed you.

Ron Bennett said...

Oh, and by the way, this is me, JENNY, who posted this, not Ronald. :)