Friday, June 5, 2009

When you marry in June ...

Did you really think I'd let the opportunity pass?

I watched this movie over and over (and over and over) when I was younger. My family can attest. My nine-year-old heart went pitter-patter for some of those brothers, and I think I decided I'd get married in June sometime between the barn-raising and spring, spring, spring.

Don't they look so happy to be getting married in June? It's perfect. I don't plan on dancing around my room in my underwear next Saturday, but I may have to consider it. They do appear to be enjoying themselves.

P.S. I'm sorry that the dialogue is in Spanish. I thought it was really annoying until I heard the random "Dorcus!" and it cracked me up. But at least the song is in the original English.

4 comments:

Jenn J. said...

Is that seriously in Spanish? I didn't think that show could get any better until now. Hysterical.

I can attest to how much you watched that show as a kid. It's like friends would show up at our house and say, "Wasn't she watching that LAST time we were here?" to which we'd say, "Probably." Then they'd shrug their shoulders and say, "Hm, cool" and that was that.

I've seriously had that song in my head off and on ever since the June wedding date was first mentioned. I wondered if we'd find ourselves singing it in the brides room or something. I'm still not going to rule it out. There is no one that song could be better suited for.

Jenn J. said...

P.S. Don't mind that I practically blogged my own post in your comment section.

Lylene said...

You are the most beautiful June bride. No one could enjoy that song more right now than you. Maybe being a June bride was in your DNA all along. I can't wait for this weekend!

Kaylie said...

Hey Bre!

I've been thinking about you this week. I am very excited for you and Ryan. I hope your day goes well! I will see you Saturday night :)