Friday, July 10, 2009

Alert: New blog in the family

So, I have this predicament.

See up there in the url of this page? It says "breannabennett.blogspot.com." But I'm Breanna OLAVESON now, so I kind of have a problem on my hands.

Solution: this blog. I know you all love my *sparse* commentaries on life's oddities, but you've gotta have that super-cute journal-type family blog, you know? So, at least for now, I'm keeping both blogs.

But to make the transition a little smoother, I'll put a little teaser of our new blog's first post here. If you want to keep reading, come on over! Add it to your reader, your blog list — whatever you've gotta do. We'd love to see you!

So, without further ado:

-----------------------------------------------

This month, we:
1. Got married! (pictures still pending. See this post for links to awesome pictures)
2. Honeymooned in Vegas

3. Hung out with some cool characters while we were there,


















4. Made a blue friend,

(three, actually)

5. And ... click here

No comments: