Friday, April 2, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth

One week from today, I will officially be a college grad.

Thank you, thank you. * bow *

You might be thinking to yourself, "Bre, you've graduated from college. What are you gonna do next?!"

Answer: "I'm going to Disneyland!"


Seriously. We are. Even though I've been (cough, cough, ahem) lots of times, Ryan has never been. He insists he has, but he was 1, so he doesn't remember and that doesn't count. We're really excited to get out of Idaho and get a little sun in the golden state. And, we'll get to see Ryan's sister Camille. And, best of all right now, it gives us something to look forward to during finals.

Couldn't be happier.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

FUN!! I love Disneyland! (though technically Florida is the sunshine state.. california is the golden state:)) Congrats on graduating from college!! That's exciting! Wish I could say I've graduated, haha... one day! :) Hey and that's awesome you guys are moving to Provo- we should do some sort of double date sometime or just get together!

Breanna said...

Oops. :) I'll fix that.