Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A little bit obsessed

So I kind of get on "kicks" about things, and I had to share these two little bits of YouTube that I can't get enough of.

First: Michael Bublé's new single. This song has been in my head for 48 hours. And I'm not tired of it. I know it's about waiting for love to come along, and I've already found Ryan, but somehow listening to this song makes me relive it or something. Basically, this song is amazing even if you HAVE "met him yet."

The video is good too. Isn't it refreshing to see a girl wearing jeans on one of these videos? She's, like, normal. Except that she's ridiculously beautiful. But I'm willing to overlook that.



Second: Google's Super Bowl ad. This is the first time Google's EVER advertised in TV (or advertised, period?) and I think it's awesome. Some of the guys in my Media Management class thought it was lame, but I LOVE IT. And, yes, we do watch and discuss Super Bowl ads in my Media Management class. Being a comm major rocks.



I hope you like these as much as I do. :)

4 comments:

JGW said...

I was obsessed with the Michael Buble song/video when I heard it in October, and now you've rekindled that obsession. And I like the Google ad. It's so simple, and it shows exactly what we all do with Google.

Jenn J. said...

1. I LOVE that song. Hadn't seen the video until now, but you're right. It's super cute. The girl too, but I can overlook that.
2. The google ad is genius. I hadn't seen that yet either and I think it's absolutely perfect! Who would have known a google ad could tug at my heartstrings? Love it.

jes may said...

I'm also obsessed with the song! Sooo good. and the video is cute! and I have to say while I didn't watch the Superbowl, I did watch the commericials! (thank you hula) and the google ad was a fav. thanks for sharing! :)

Kenblog said...

I hate to break into this girl-postfest. But I would just like to say on behalf of the men that you guys are so right. She's SUCH a normal girl. She definitely makes me thinks of frozen foods. My WalMart must have ran out of confetti last week though. Either that or I just haven't found the right WalMart yet.